- Completed tour of ASU access system with Johnson Controls.
- Completed tour of GHSU and GHSMC access systems with CBORD.
- Working with CBORD and JCI to receive quotes for system migration.
- Preparing for ASU’s move to PeopleSoft in January—verify all known card systems will continue to work properly.
- Continuing funding research.
- Researching best methods for rebadging, how students will receive badges, lanyard options, etc.
- Determining to what extent Banner migration will affect current CBORD and Johnson Controls databases. To create action plan to maintain interface links that could be broken.
The team is currently reviewing all aspects of the badging, campus card, and access including:
- Rebadging process and costs.
- Campus card store front.
- Ongoing production of card access and account activity.
- Systems and standards for door access.
The Consolidation Action Team approved the recommendation from the campus card and badging work team to name the new consolidated campus card “JagCard.”