- Complete College Georgia Team has met to discuss Study Abroad business plan.
- Job Descriptions for immigration services have been submitted to Dr. Guion for review by Senior Leadership.
- Job Description for Study Abroad Coordinator is in process. Work Team will coordinate this process with budgeting and workforce management- Continuing efforts with this plan.
- ASU Study Abroad Committee will meet to discuss the consolidation of Study Abroad policies- continues efforts with this plan.
- Per CAT instruction, Work Team members will meet with HR Consolidation Work Team to discuss updates to the policy Employment and Termination of Foreign Nationals
- Discuss a possible new name for Study Abroad since it also includes Study Away… this will be discussed at Complete College Georgia, and VPAA staff meeting.
- Discuss new name for combined student and employee immigration services
|Job Descriptions developed for immigration services and Study Abroad||November/December 2012|
|Policy and Procedure Consolidations||Due March 2013|
|Establish policies for employment of foreign nationals||Due March 2013|
|Establish policies for the enrollment of international students for Fall 2013||Spring semester 2013|