- Currently working with the Quality of Life (B&D) consultants on survey distribution/marketing.
- Responsible for developing a parking and transportation plan for GRU. Working with a consultant who is doing a thorough analysis of parking and transportation for now and the future. A survey will be conducted this fall. Report from consultants expected in January 2013.
- Shuttle vendor has acquired an additional shuttle to begin the inter-campus shuttle route in January 2013.
Consolidation Update: October 11
Recent items from the Consolidation Action Team:
- Tuition and fees for Spring 2013 will not be affected by the consolidation. Details for subsequent semesters will be available in the coming weeks.
- The parking team is preparing models to propose to CAT by October 31.
Open Forum Monday, October 15
Drs. Azziz & Kenny will introduce a presentation by our chief academic officers on:
Building Our Academic Future
Gretchen B. Caughman
Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost, GHSU
Carol J. Rychly
Vice President for Academic Affairs, ASU
- Noon, ASU Maxwell Performing Arts Theatre
- 3 p.m., GHSU Lee Auditorium
Parking at ASU is available in the visitor lots and in other employee or student parking lots. Parking in these areas will be authorized by display of your GHSU parking decal.
Parking at GHSU will be allowed in all employee lots in spaces not reserved by a sign. Parking in these areas will be authorized by display of your ASU parking decal.
If you have a particular issue at ASU please contact Denise Cooper, Parking Manager at 706-729-2090.
And if you have a parking issue at GHSU please contact Debbie Rowland, Parking Manager at 706-721-1254
At this time, no such parking arrangements have been made. There is limited visitor parking near the libraries on both campuses.
Faculty, staff, and student access to facilities at both campuses is a major focus of our consolidation work teams.